Juno Wheeler is the girl of an acclaimed VIP, Maggie Wheeler. Maggie is an American entertainer who has played a ton of parts in various films and shows. However, her stand apart depiction is as “Janice” in the NBC sitcom, Friends.
Aside from being a VIP relative, Juno has made a serious name for herself in social work. She is right now doing a graduate degree in social work. Moreover, she is additionally a web-based media influencer. Taking a gander at her photographs, it might appear to be that she has acquired the vibes of her mom prevalently. Here is all that you’d need to think about her.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Facts on Juno Wheeler
- Juno Wheeler is an American popular character who is most popular for being the girl of an entertainer, Maggie Wheeler.
- Henceforth, Juno doesn’t have a Wikipedia account and it’s not so much as an amazement. In any case, her mom, Maggie has a very much committed Wikipedia account.
- As of now, she is around 26 years of age. She was brought into the world in 1994.
- Additionally, she has an inexact stature of around 5 feet and 7 inches. She looks extremely beautiful on her light earthy colored hair.
- Juno is additionally a web-based media influencer. She is available on Instagram where she has gained in excess of 3000 adherents.
- With respect to her relationship status, she doesn’t have a sweetheart right now. She is presently single and not dating anybody.
- Her mom, Maggie Wheeler is exceptionally mainstream for playing Janice in the hit NBC sitcom, Friends. She has worked close by entertainers like Mathew Perry and Jennifer Aniston.
- Juno was destined to a group of VIPs. Her dad is Daniel Wheeler who wedded her mom in 1990. Her folks have been together from that point forward.
- Besides, she additionally has a more youthful sister, Gemma, who is 5 years more youthful than her.
- Juno Wheeler is at present considering a Masters in NYU Silver School of Social Work.