The 13-year-old Filipina competitor, Justine Afante is the champ of “The Voice Kids 2020″. On 29th August 2020, the finale of the British singing rivalry show, “The Voice Kids”, Justine has been delegated the champ for this season and she was in absolute amazement as she could hardly imagine how she won. The first-historically speaking time ever, ‘The Voice Kids’ was with a virtual crowd however the voices of such youthful capable vocalists made our Covid isolate much better.
Indeed, even in such unique and difficult stretches, these children were contending with one another while exhibiting their ability. In spite of the fact that different competitors were likewise first-class, Justine definitely merited this success, and what she didn’t accept the outcomes shows how humble this young lady is. She sure is going to procure even immense popularity than now in the coming days. Justine doesn’t have a Wikipedia page devoted to her yet, yet here is a portion of the realities that you may wanna think about Justine Afante.
|Height||4 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Renea Tandog Afante|
|Siblings||1 younger brother|
|Justine Claire Afante|
10 Facts on Justine Afante
- Justine Claire Afante is known as the victor of The Voice Kids UK 2020.
- She got the monetary reward of £30, 000 award from the show for her melodic training.
- Her triumphant tune on the season finale of the show was “Don’t You Worry ‘session a Thing” by Stevie Wonder.
- Her rivals in the last round were capable specialists like Danny Jones’ George Elliott (10-year-old), Will.i.am’s Victoria Alsina (seven), and Paloma Faith’s Dara McNicholl (twelve).
- Justine was brought into the world in Dasmarinas, Philipines in the year 2007. Her age is 13 years of age starting in 2020. Her accurate birth month and birthday is yet to be uncovered.
- Despite the fact that she is initially from Philipines, she at present lives with her family in Swansea, Wales, UK. Her nationality is Filipino.
- She isn’t accessible on Instagram, in any case, she is dynamic on Facebook under the name “Justine Claire Afante”.
- Justine commended her triumph with her loved ones. Her folks are truly pleased with her.
- Talking about family, Justine has a little glad family including her dad, mother, and a more youthful sibling
- Her mom’s name is Renea Tandog Afante and she has been seen commonly in the show supporting her little girl.