Katherine Jean “Kate” Bolduan, aka Kate Bolduan, is an American news anchor and broadcast journalist who was born on July 28, 1983, in Goshen, Indiana, United States. She is currently the anchor for CNN’s At This Hour with Kate Bolduan. Scroll down to learn a lot more about her.
Early Life of Kate Bolduan
Katherine Jean “Kate” Bolduan, aka Kate Bolduan, is an American broadcast journalist who was born on July 28, 1983, in Goshen, Indiana, to Jeffrey and Nadine Bolduan. Her father is a doctor, and her mother is a nurse.
She will be 36 years old in 2020, and her zodiac sign is Leo. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of education, she attended Goshen High School before graduating Phi Beta Kappa in 2005 with a Bachelor’s Degree in journalism from George Washington University.
Who is Kate Bolduan Husband?
Bolduan married Michael Gershenson in May 2010. Her spouse works for The Carlyle Group and is the son of real estate developer Bruce Alan Gershenson. The couple had their first child, a girl, in September 2014, and their second, a daughter, in December 2017. As a result, they’re having a great time with their children at the Park Avenue Synagogue in Manhattan.
What awards and nominations have she received to date?
Because of her dedication and hard work, the American broadcast journalist has achieved great fame and popularity. She was nominated for a News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Coverage of a Current News Story – Long Form in 2010.
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life.
Estimated Net Worth of Kate Bolduan
Katherine Bolduan is an American news anchor and broadcast journalist who hosts the show “At This Hour with Kate Bolduan.” According to sources, she has a net worth of $3 million as of 2020. However, no information about her annual salary is available on the internet.
Body Measurement of Kate Bolduan
The American broadcast journalist stands 5 feet 7 inches tall or 1.70 meters tall and weighs 56 kg or 123 pounds. Similarly, her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches. Similarly, Kate has 39.8k Instagram followers, 129.5k Twitter followers, and 74k Facebook fans.
Professional Career of Kate Bolduan
- Kate began her career in 2005 as a general assignment reporter for WTVD-TV in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she worked until 2007.
- She then worked as a production assistant for NBC News and MSNBC in Washington, D.C.
- Katherine joined CNN as a national correspondent for CNN Newsource in 2007.
- Similarly, she has hosted and co-anchored numerous shows, including The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, New Day (2013), At This Hour with Kate Bolduan (2015-17), and the State of America with Kate Bolduan (2018-present).
- She is currently the anchor for CNN’s At This Hour with Kate Bolduan.