Kristen Currie is an American climate correspondent. She is at present an end of week Meteorologist for the KXAN channel.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession||Weather Broadcaster & Meteorologist|
|Education||University of Colorado at Boulder|
Kristen started her TV profession in 2013. Besides, she has alone wolves degree in Environmental Studies and a specialization in Climate and Energy.
10 Facts on Kristen Currie
- Kristen Currie is a climate correspondent and Meteorologist. Kristen is the age around 25 to 30 years of age as of now. Notwithstanding, her authority date of birth and horoscope isn’t known.
- Despite the fact that Kristen works for the acclaimed KXAN channel, her Wiki page is as yet not composed. Be that as it may, you can continue to peruse this article to know vital realities about the correspondent.
- Talking about her body estimations, Currie is the stature of 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Similarly, she has jealous bends in the body with light hair and blue eyes.
- Kristen is appreciating a spouse free life at the present time. Indeed, the qualified lone ranger isn’t hitched at this point. Besides, gossipy tidbits about her sweetheart are likewise not heard a lot.
- It has been accounted for that columnist like Kisten procures a six-figure pay in America. Notwithstanding, Currie’s Net Worth his being assessed and looked into starting at 2020.
- Kristen hails from Southern California, USA. Moreover, she was raised by her white nationality guardians. Besides, she is of American ethnicity.
- Currie is mainstream on both Twitter and Instagram as @kristencurrietv. Indeed, she is checked on Twitter and has amassed 15k adherents on IG.
- In 2009, Currie moved to Colorado to go to the University of Colorado at Boulder. There she sought after a single guys degree in Environmental Studies with Climate and Energy specialization.
- Kristen likewise has a minor degree in Atmospheric and Oceanic Science. In like manner, she likewise examined Broadcast Meteorology at the University of Mississipi.
- The writer spent her school years interning for different organizations. In 2013, she got her profession forward leap subsequent to finding a new line of work at KAMC in Lubbock, Texas as a climate forecaster.