American columnist Kristen Dahlgren is a reporter for NBC Nightly News and furthermore a bosom malignant growth survivor. She has likewise covered clinical stories and one of her most popular works was the point at which she covered the account of Zolgernsma, a treatment for spinal solid decay.
Dahlgren is likewise a mother who battled with having children and shared her encounters as she burned through a large number of dollars to conceive an offspring yet wound up depending on normal techniques later on.
|Birthday||July 27, 1972|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Kristen Dahlgren
- Kristen Dahlgren was brought into the world on July 27, 1972, and is 48 years of age as of October 2020 as indicated by this source.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia page however you can find out about her in this article.
- Starting at 2020, Dahlgren is a journalist at NBC News and fills in as the reporter for the NBC Nightly News program.
- She has likewise shared her bosom malignancy fight on NBC’s site.
- Discussing her malignant growth, she was determined to have the bosom disease in 2019. At the hour of her determination, the malignant growth was at that point in the second stage.
- In 2016, she had covered a report on the lesser-known side effects of bosom disease and she has said that since she thought about the indications, she went to the medical clinic in 2019 else she would have dismissed the little scratch that had created in her bosom.
- In the wake of experiencing eight chemotherapy meetings, 25 radiation treatment meetings, she reported that she had become malignant growth free and her ailment had improved enormously.
- She is hitched and has a spouse whose name she had not uncovered, she did, notwithstanding, meet him a little late throughout everyday life and they got hitched when she was moving toward her 40s.
- Dahlgren said that she got pregnant only months subsequent to getting hitched to her better half. Their girl is named Cielle and she was conceived around 2016 when she was 43 years of age. Her family was strong of her when she confronted disease.
- Her net worth is assessed to be between $100,000 to $1 million.