Kristin Richard is best known as Lance Armstrong’s ex-wife. Lance Armstrong was a professional cyclist in the past.
|Age||46 Years Old|
Kristin also writes columns. She is currently employed by Runner’s World as a writer and editor. She is also well-known for her Tribeza column writing. She has also published articles in USA Today, The Oprah Magazine, Glamour, and Parent: Wise Austin.
Kristin’s book also discusses her post-divorce experience as well as her running.
10 Facts Kristin Richard
- Born in the year 1974 Kristin has a 46-year-old father and a 46-year-old mother. Her exact birth date is unknown.
- Richard stands tall and has a slim build. Her exact height and weight have not been revealed.
- The author has made a fortune. Nonetheless, the specifics of her net worth are unknown.
- Richard is currently unattached. She’s been single for more than a decade. She was previously married to Lance Edward Armstrong. The couple married in 1998 and divorced after five years of marriage.
- Kristin and her ex-husband Lance have three children. She is the mother of a son and twin daughters. Luke Armstrong, Grace Armstrong, and Isabelle Armstrong are her children’s names.
- Her children have two half-siblings on their father’s side as well. Olivia Marie Armstrong and Max Armstrong are their names.
- Lance, Kristin’s ex-husband, is a former cyclist. From 1999 to 2005, he won the Tour de France seven times in a row.
- Richard is a marathon runner who participated in a marathon in 2004 to raise funds for an organization called Fertile Homes.
- Kristin is a well-known author and columnist. Happily Ever After, Heart of my Heart, Work in Progress, Mile Markers, and Strength for the Climb are a few of her best-selling titles.
- Richard does not have any social media accounts, such as Instagram or Twitter.