Kurt Kitayama is an expert golfer from the United States of America. He plays on the European Tour, Asian Tour, Sunshine Tour, and others. As of not long ago, he has kept up great records in his expert profession. He has likewise won the visits various quantities of times.
Kurt began playing golf from his secondary school. Afterward, he joined the University and played the novice profession for around four years. What’s more, he, at last, turned proficient in the year 2015. Find out about Kurt Kitayama from the current realities beneath.
|Name||Kurt Shun Kitayama|
|Birthday||January 14, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||170 lbs (77 kg)|
|Education||Chico High School, University of Nevada-Las Vegas|
10 Facts About Kurt Kitayama
- Kurt Kitayama was conceived as Kurt Shun Kitayama in the year 1993. He is 27 years old starting at 2020. Furthermore, he commends his birthday on each fourteenth day of January.
- Brought up in Chico, California, United States, Kurt Kitayama holds the American ethnicity. Also, he has a place with a blended identity.
- Kurt stands the tallness of 5 feet and 7 inches tall which is 1.70 in meters. What’s more, his body weight is 170 lbs (77 kg). Other body estimations are not accessible.
- Kurt went to Chico High School and moved on from that point in the year 2011.
- In 2011, Kurt joined the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Furthermore, he played school golf until the year 2015.
- Kurt, in his expert profession, has won around 2 European visits, 1 Asian Tour, 1 Sunshine Tour, and 1 other.
- He has not uncovered any data about his folks and other relatives.
- Kurt has kept his own life mystery. Subsequently, we are obscure about Kurt’s better half and relationship status.
- Insights about Kurt’s net worth and procuring subtleties are likewise obscure. Winning such countless Tours, he may have gathered great prize cash.
- You can discover Kurt on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Yet, he posts pictures on his online media seldom.