Kylie Kristen Jenner, also known as Kylie Jenner, is an American media personality, model, businesswoman, and socialite who was born on August 10, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, United States. At the age of 21, she became the world’s youngest billionaire, succeeding Mark Zuckerberg as the world’s youngest billionaire in 2019. Currently, she is the founder and owner of the cosmetics company Kylie Cosmetics.
Early Life of Kylie Jenner
Kylie Kristen Jenner, aka Kylie Jenner, was born on August 10, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, to parents Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner) and Kris Jenner. Her older sister, Kendall Jenner, is her sibling. Furthermore, she has three older half-sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian, as well as three half-brothers, Rob Kardashian, Brandon Jenner, and Brody Jenner.
She is 22 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Leo. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of education, she attended Sierra Canyon School and later graduated from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California. In 2012, she began home education.
Who is Kylie Jenner Dating Currently?
In terms of her personal life, she is dating rapper Travis Scott, with whom she has a daughter named Stormi Webster, who was born in February 2018. She previously dated rapper Tyga from 2014 to 2017.
Estimated Net Worth of Kylie Jenner
According to sources, Kylie has a net worth of $1 billion as of 2019. Similarly, she became the world’s youngest billionaire and businesswoman, surpassing Mark Zuckerberg, who became a billionaire at the age of 23.
She also has a car collection that includes a Ferrari 548 Italian Spider, a Ferrari 488 Spider, a black LaFerrari Aperta, an orange Lamborghini Aventador, a white Rolls-Royce, a Range Rover Autobiography, a Mercedes G-Wagon, and other vehicles.
Body Measurement of Kylie Jenner
The youngest billionaire stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 60 kg. Similarly, Kylie Jenner has 148.8 million Instagram followers, 28.9 million Twitter followers, 22 million Facebook fans, and 6.5 million YouTube subscribers.
Kylie Jenner’s Awards and Achievements
- Teen Choice Awards 2013 (Choice TV Reality Star: Female)
- Nominated for a Teen Choice Award in 2014
- Teen Choice Awards 2015 (Nominated)
Kylie Jenner: Rumors and Controversy
- Kendall and Kylie’s “Rock vs. Rap” collection drew criticism on social media for misappropriating musical icons. The Jenners apologized and removed the shirts from stores.
- Forbes featured Kylie on the cover of the August 2018 issues of Forbes. She became the youngest “self-made” billionaire, surpassing Mark Zuckerberg, who became a billionaire at the age of 23. Many journalists and celebrities pounced on that statement.
- Make-up artist Vlada Haggarty claimed that Kylie stole her dripping gloss lip and golden fingertips to promote her products.
- Sara Pope, a British painter, filed a lawsuit against Jenner for using a neon lip logo similar to her artwork in the promotion of the TV show “Life of Kylie.”
Kylie Jenner’s TV Career
- She began her career in 2007 with a reality television show called Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which she co-hosted with her parents and siblings.
- The show became popular, and she appeared in several spin-offs, including Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons.
- In 2011, she co-hosted a show called “Glee: The 3D Concert Movie” with her sisters and was named one of Seventeen magazine’s Style Stars of the Year.
- The following year, in 2012, she hosted the premiere of “The Vow” in Hollywood and interviewed the cast of “The Hunger Games.” She also appeared on “America’s Next Top Model” with Kendell and her mother Kris.
Kylie Jenner’s Professional Career
- Following that, in 2013, Kylie and Kendell launched “The Kendell and Kylie Collection” and various jewelry lines to create the Metal Haven by Kendell and Kylie jewelry collection.
- Kylie and Kendell also launched a shoe and handbag line, as well as a line of hair extensions called Kylie Hair Kouture, in 2014. They also co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards and appeared in the music video for “Party Next Door.” Kylie and her sister Kendell also co-wrote the novel ‘Rebels.’
- She also became an ambassador for the skincare brand and launched the British fashion retailer ‘Topshop.’ She debuted her new personalized website, mobile app, and appeared in Tyga’s music video.
- In 2016, her cosmetics company was renamed Kylie Cosmetics. She was also the face of PUMA.
- Jenner attended the Rio Americano High School Prom in 2017. She announced two cosmetic sets with her sister Khloe, dubbed Kylie Cosmetics and Koko Collection.
- Kylie appeared in the reality show ‘Life of Kylie,’ which premiered in August 2017. She also collaborated with Melbourne-based sunglasses labeled ‘Quay x Kylie.’
- In addition, on May 22, 2019, she launched her own skincare brand, Kylie Skin.