Lana Zak is an American columnist and journalist, she is additionally the anchor of CBSN. She is additionally the previous partner overseer of strategy for the City of Fortune.
She has additionally functioned as a correspondence official and got celebrated as a worker for ABC News. She was ABC’s political journalist and columnist. She went through 14 years with the organization.
Zak was the reporter and anchor of the show ‘Great Morning America Weekend Release.
|Birthday||December 29, 1979|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||University of Iowa; Harvard University|
10 Realities About Lana Zak
- Lana Zak was brought into the world on December 29, 1979, and her age is 40 years of age as of November 2020 according to this source.
- Her Wiki page doesn’t exist however you can find out about her in this article.
- She has a net worth in the scope of $100,000 to $1 million. She made this fortune from a vocation in news announcing and reporting. She likewise procures a heavy compensation at CBS.
- Lana is of Blended nationality, she was brought into the world in Korea and was brought up in Iowa. She presently lives in New York City. Actually, she was brought up in Bettendorf, Iowa.
- With respect to her significant other, she is hitched to Seth Andrew. They have been together since their secondary school days and have 3 children together. Prior to the wedding, they were in a significant distance relationship as they went to school.
- Andrew even traveled to South Korea for a fourteen day visit when she was there.
- Her mother and father are from Korea, other than this, insights concerning her folks are not known.
- Lana learned at the College of Iowa and later went to Harvard College. She learned at Bettendorf Secondary School before this.
- She is a writer working for CBS news. She got her first experience as a news writer in 2006 with ABC News.
- As per LinkedIn, Zak was additionally the Correspondences official at Columbia College in the City of New York Dates.