Lauren Ashley Daigle aka Lauren Daigle (born September 9, 1991, in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States) is an American contemporary Christian singer and songwriter best known for her 2015 album, ‘How Can It Be?’ In fact, she is a Grammy Award-winning singer in 2019.
Early Life of Lauren Daigle
Lauren Ashley Daigle aka Lauren Daigle was born on September 9, 1991, in Lafayette, Louisiana, the United States to Mark and Laura Daigle. She has a brother named Brandon Daigle and a sister named Madison Daigle. She will be 29 years old in 2020, and she is a Virgo.
Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. Concerning her educational background, she attended a charter school and completed a year and a half of class work in six months, graduating early. She later earned a degree in Child and Family Studies from Louisiana State University.
Is she single or married? Personal Life; Previous Affair
In terms of her love life, it appears that the singer is not dating anyone, implying that she is most likely single at the moment. Furthermore, she doesn’t talk much about her love life and past affairs in the media, which is why information about her personal life has remained a secret so far. As a result, Lauren is currently focusing on her career, devoting her time and effort to improving her skills.
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life. As a result, she has maintained a consistent public image.
Estimated Net Worth of Lauren Daigle
Ashley is an American contemporary singer and songwriter whose song albums provide her with a living. Lauren Daigle is estimated to have a net worth of $6 million as of 2020, according to sources. However, no information about her annual salary is available on the internet.
Body Measurement of Lauren Daigle
Lauren Daigle, an American singer, stands at 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m) tall and weighs 50 kg (110 lbs). Similarly, she has a body measurement of 36-33-24 inches. Her dark brown hair and brown eyes compliment her perfectly.
Professional Career of Lauren Daigle
- First and foremost, she began her career as a member of her church choir and went on to lead the choir at LSU.
- She then auditioned for American Idol in 2010 and 2012. Furthermore, she released her debut songs, ‘Close’ and ‘You Alone,’ from the album Hear.
- Furthermore, Daigle’s first single, Light of the World, was released in 2013 as part of the album Christmas: Joy To The World.
- Lauren released her EP titled ‘How Can It Be’ on September 16, 2014, which included songs such as How Can It Be, First, Trust in You, Come Alive, O’Lord, and others.
- Similarly, on October 21, 2016, she released another Christmas album titled ‘Behold: A Christmas Collection,’ with songs such as Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, What Child Is This, Winter Wonderland, and others.
- Similarly, on September 7, 2018, she released her studio album titled ‘Look Up Child,’ which included singles such as You Say, Look Up Child, Rescue, Still Rolling Stones, and others.