Leo Valentin is an American government official and specialist situated in Florida. He is one of the possibilities for US House Florida Congressional District 7.
|Age||35 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Children||Leo Jr Valentin|
|Education||Harvard Medical School|
Leo is a right-winged Republican. Moreover, he will contend to supplant Stephanie Murphy in the forthcoming appointment of November 3, 2020.
10 Facts on Leo Valentin
- Leo Valentin is an American Politician and specialist. Leo is the age of 35 years of age as of now. Be that as it may, his authority date of birth isn’t accessible.
- In spite of the fact that Leo is running for US House Florida Congressional District 7, his Wiki page isn’t composed to date. Yet, we have assembled lesser-known realities about the lawmaker in the accompanying article.
- Talking about his Political Party, Leo is a subsidiary of the American Republican coalition. Besides, he arose successful from the essential Republican appointment of August 18, 2020.
- Valentin right now lives in Orlando, Florida with his wonderful spouse, Keyla Valentin. Additionally, Leo and Keyla have a youthful child named Leo Jr Valentin together.
- Leo experienced childhood in a Puerto Rican foundation. Likewise, the majority of his relatives were doctors by the work. Nonetheless, he later moved to America to contemplate.
- Leo finished his schooling from the lofty Harvard Medical School. In like manner, he acquired a Masters’ certificate in Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Heap reports show that specialists in Florida procure a compensation above $150k dollars every year. Thusly, it is no uncertainty that Leo’s Net Worth is extremely high in 2020.
- Valentin is a supportive of life up-and-comer, favorable to firearm, and against illicit movement. Also, he a functioning ally of Trump. However, Leo doesn’t discuss his Religion.
- Leo has just assembled 1.6k allies on his Twitter handle @drleovalentin. In addition, he is likewise vocal on Instagram as @drleovalentin.
- The specialist filled in as president and CEO of Professional Hospital, Puerto Rico. Besides, he won the Ralph Schlaeger Research Fellow Award.