Lincoln Jolly is an American entertainer. He is well known for his job as Alex in the TV arrangement “PEN15”.
Lincoln has been working in the acting business since 2005. Moreover, his outstanding works incorporate Chernobyl: Zone of Exclusion, Solve, Eddie, and The Aviator.
|Birthday||July 12, 2005|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Parents||Bondilyn Jolly and Ethan Jolly|
10 Facts on Lincoln Jolly
- Lincoln Jolly (July 12, 2005) is an American entertainer. Lincoln ventured into the age of 15 years of age as in 2020. Also, his introduction to the world sign is malignancy as per the zodiac schedule.
- As per his IMDb profile, Lincoln is 5 feet and 1 inch tall (1.55m). Additionally, he shakes the dull light hair with his dim blue eyes.
- Discussing his folks, Lincoln is the child of Bondilyn Jolly and Ethan Jolly. Moreover, his other relatives incorporate his kin named Peta.
- Lincoln has just amassed a decent fan following on his Instagram @lincolnjolly. Similarly, he makes reference to himself as “Hustlin’ in Hollywood” as his Twitter bio @LincolnJolly.
- The entertainer was initially brought into the world in Los Angeles, California. In any case, he experienced childhood in New Orleans, Louisiana. Essentially, his identity is white.
- During his time in Louisiana, Jolly found his enthusiasm for performing. Truth be told, he used to participate in youngsters’ melodic auditorium since the beginning.
- In 2014, Lincoln’s folks chose to move back to Los Angeles to investigate his chances in Hollywood. Besides, Jolly engaged in different acting projects in LA.
- Soon after a year, Lincoln was projected for his first film “Eddie and The Aviator” (2015). Likewise, he got positive criticism for his part as Young Eddie in the film.
- Cheerful was at long last acquainted with a bigger crowd with the TV arrangement “PEN15”. In like manner, he depicts the part of Alex in both season 1 and 2 of the show.
- At a youthful age, Lincoln as of now has 6 credited works under his name. Furthermore, he likewise has his own customized IMDb profile.