Where is “My 600-lb Life” Lupe Samano now? Lupe Samano lives in California in 2020 and is a TV character known for showing up on the TLC’s hit reality arrangement My 600-lb Life in 2016. She got celebrated for her mind-boggling change on the show where she lost practically a large portion of her weight.
Beginning she was 642 lbs and later she was around 342 lbs when she left the show. She has stayed applicable through her web-based media in the wake of leaving the show.
10 Facts About Lupe Samano
- Lupe Samano otherwise known as Lupe Donovan was 39 years of age when she showed up on My 600-lb Life in 2016 according to the show’s Wikipedia page. She is around 43 years of age in 2020.
- According to substantial, she is set to show up on the show again in September 2020 for her development.
- Samano gauged in excess of 640 lbs when she originally showed up on the show, she was subject to her significant other Gilbert for a large portion of her necessities. In any case, she let him soon after the show’s first scene. He was likewise undermining her.
- She was with a man called Andrew Renteria who grievously died in April 2019.
- The previous patient has an Instagram account and furthermore utilizes Facebook routinely. She has kept her Instagram hidden yet has in excess of 5,500 devotees.
- She gauged more than 640lbs when she entered the show.
- Lupe left weighing 360 lbs, she lost practically a large portion of her weight. her all-out weight reduction was 295 lbs.
- Her staggering weight reduction has been the motivation to many. Lupe’s food dependence began when she was a child and she turned out to be gargantuan when she grew up.
- Be that as it may, in 2020 she is keeping up her weight and furthermore routinely shares her photographs via online media.
- There is no data of another adoration interest or a beau in the public media.