The mainstream British radio moderator and extremist, Maajid Usman Nawaz is hitched to his subsequent spouse, Rachel Maggart. He tied the wedding bunch to this subsequent spouse in 2014 is as yet hitched to her.
This British public is the establishing individual from Quilliam. He is additionally the director of Quilliam. Hitched twice in this life, Maajid Usman Nawaz has a youngster as now. This British lobbyist and radio moderator is additionally an acclaimed creator. Through his numerous experts, Maajid Nawaz might have procured a monster net worth.
|Birthday||November 2, 1977|
|Age||42 years old|
|Parents||Mo Nawaz & Abi Nawaz|
|Education||London School of Economics|
Discover what amount is his net worth in 2020, his yearly compensation, marriage, spouse, kids here.
10 Facts on Maajid Nawaz
- Maajid Usman Nawaz is a celebrated British person of note. He is the current Chairman of Quilliam, a counter-fanaticism think tank. He is likewise the host of a public broadcast on LBC.
- Maajid Nawaz is a hitched man and is hitched to his subsequent spouse, Rachel Maggart. Nawaz and his subsequent spouse got hitched in 2014.
- He was recently hitched to his first spouse, Rabia. Rabia and this British dissident Nawaz were hitched for a very long time. They got hitched in 1999 and got separated in 2008.
- Maajid has two youngsters. One of his kids, a child is named Ammar Nawaz.
- You can discover him on Instagram as @maajidnawaz. His Instagram page has 191.k devotees.
- Additionally, he is likewise dynamic on Facebook and Twitter. His Twitter page has 279.8k adherents and is dynamic on Twitter as @MaajidNawaz.
- Concerning net worth and yearly compensation, the detail is still no open. He is a creator and Chairman of Quilliam, so his net worth and yearly procuring should be acceptable.
- He was brought into the world in Essex to guardians of Pakistan source. His dad, Mo Nawaz is an electrical specialist, and his mom, Abi Nawaz is a writing cherishing lady.
- He additionally has a sibling named Kaashif Nawaz.
- He is an alum of SOAS, University of London. He procured his graduate degree from the London School of Economics in Political Theory.