Max Schimmelpfennig is an acclaimed German TV and film entertainer from Berlin, Germany. Brought into the world in the year 1996, this Germand entertainer is known for his appearance on deliveries like Dark delivered in 2017, and Das Boot delivered in 2018.
|Age||24 years old|
|max. mold pennies|
This German TV and film entertainer started his acting profession in 2015, playing Sven in TV arrangement named Kommissarin Heller. So far, he has 26 acting credits to his name. In 2020, he showed up as Patrick Horm in the TV arrangement Baltic Crimes. He has two ventures to his name, set to deliver soon.
Discover some lesser-known realities about this German entertainer.
10 Facts on Max Schimmelpfennig
- Max Schimmelpfennig is a German entertainer referred to for his jobs as Benny Hilpert in the TV arrangement Tatort and Wilhelm Muller in Das Boot.
- Max assumed the job of Benny Hipert on the TV arrangement Tatort from 2014 to 2019.
- As seen on his IMDb page, Max was brought into the world in the year 1996. However, the detail of his age and birthday isn’t public.
- Starting at 2020, Max Schimmelpfenning could associate with 24 years of age.
- Concerning love life and marriage, Max isn’t hitched at this point. Likewise, Schimmelpfennig doesn’t have a sweetheart now and is appropriate to make the most of his single life in 2020.
- You can discover him via online media like Instagram. He is dynamic on Instagram as @max. shape pennies. He has 90k supporters on his Instagram page.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio. Thus, the detail of his stature and weight isn’t public. Likewise, the personality of his relatives and guardians isn’t distributed.
- Yet, he appears to have a tall stature. He could associate with 6 feet tall.
- Starting at 2020, Max has 26 activities to his name. Likely, he may have procured fair net worth. However, the specific figure of his net worth and yearly acquiring isn’t public.
- This TV and film entertainer of German identity isn’t dynamic on Twitter.