Mena Massoud (born September 17, 1991, in Cairo, Egypt) is an Egyptian-Canadian actor best known for his portrayal of Aladdin in the Disney fantasy film Aladdin. In fact, he received the GQ Men of the Year Award for Breakthrough Talent for the film Aladdin in 2019. Scroll down to learn a lot more about Mena Massoud.
Early Life of Mena Massoud
Mena Massoud, an Egyptian-Canadian actor, was born in Cairo, Egypt on September 17, 1991. Unfortunately, no information about his parents is available. However, we will soon update the information. According to sources, he has two older sisters. He will be 29 years old in 2020, and he is a Virgo.
He is Egyptian by nationality and of mixed ethnicity. Regarding his educational background, he attended and graduated from St. Brother Andre Catholic High School. Following that, he enrolled at the University of Toronto, where he studied neuroscience before leaving to pursue further studies at Ryerson University.
Who is he seeing right now? Personal Life and Previous Relationships
In terms of his love life, he is currently single and not dating anyone. When it comes to his previous relationships, he has never spoken publicly about his girlfriends. However, the available sources do not have enough information about his personal life, but we will provide it as soon as possible.
Mena Massoud: Awards and Nominations
In terms of awards and nominations, he has gradually won millions of hearts; additionally, the following are his accomplishments:
- GQ Men of the Year honoree Mena Massoud
- Nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the category of Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Actor in 2019.
- GQ Men of the Year 2019 Award for Breakthrough Talent
- Nominated for National Film and Television Awards for ‘Best Actor and ‘Best Newcomer’ in 2019.
Is Mena Massoud involved in rumors and controversy?
He had never been involved in any kind of rumor or controversy in his life. As a result, he has maintained a clear and better image in the media.
Estimated Net Worth of Mena Massoud
Mena is an Egyptian-Canadian actor who has appeared in a number of films and television shows alongside a number of well-known actors and has amassed a sizable fortune. Mena Massoud has an estimated net worth of $2 million, according to sources. However, information about his salary is being reviewed.
Body Measurement of Mena Massoud
Mena Massoud, an Egyptian-Canadian actor, stands 5 feet 8 inches tall or 1.73 meters tall and weighs 75 kg or 165 pounds. He has a physically appealing appearance, as well as dark brown eyes and black hair. Similarly, Massoud has 2.4 million Instagram followers, 149.2k Twitter followers, and 740k Facebook fans.
Mena Massoud’s Acting Career
- Mena made his acting debut in 2011 with a leading role in an episode of the TV series Nikita.
- The same year, he made his film debut as Jad in What Happens Next.
- Similarly, the actor appeared in a number of films, including Americanistan (2014), Let’s Rap (2015), Ordinary Days (2017), Final Exam (2017), Masters in Crime (2018), and others.
- Furthermore, Massoud made a name for himself with the career Aladdin, which starred Will Smith, Naomi Scott, and others.
- Furthermore, he has appeared in films such as Strange but True (2019), Merging with the Infinite (2019), Run This Town (2020), Lamya’s Poem (2020), and others.