Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a Nigerian government official. She is the previous pastor of account and international concerns of Nigeria. Starting in 2020, she is in the running for WTO Chief General and has been supported by the EU.
Okonjo-Iweala has additionally done a great deal of work as the board individual from associations like Standard Sanctioned Bank, Twitter, and so on She worked for over 25 years as an advancement financial expert at the World Bank.
|Birthday||13 June 1954|
|Profession||Finance Expert; Politician|
|Parents||Chukwuka Okonjo; Kamene Okonjo|
|Husband||Dr. Ikemba Iweala|
|Education||Harvard University; Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
10 Realities About Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a Nigerian conceived account master and financial analyst who got her schooling at Harvard College, comparatively, she later joined the Massachusetts Establishment of Innovation where she finished her Mama and Ph.D.
- Iweala’s net worth have not been uncovered however according to Forbes, she encouraged Nigeria’s economy to develop and make it the biggest in Africa.
- Her better half is Dr. Ikemba Iweala, the pair has not uncovered when they got hitched or when they began dating. They have 4 kids and all are Harvard graduates.
- Ikemba is a neurosurgeon and has worked for over 40 years in the clinical field.
- Ngozi was brought into the world on 13 June 1954 (age 66) in Ogwashi Ukwu, Nigeria. She has double citizenship in Nigeria and the USA. With respect to her identity, she is Nigerian-American.
- In 2020, she has been upheld by the EU for the situation of WTO Chief General.
- She has been viewed as probably the most grounded prospect for the post as she has a long and adorned vocation in account.
- Truth be told, she is on the leading group of different worldwide organizations like Twitter, GAVI, Standard Contracted Bank.
- She has likewise served government positions in Nigeria and was the Pastor of Account from 2011 to 2015.
- Ngozi was instrumental in expanding the financial yield of Nigeria. She additionally worked for over 25 years as an advancement business analyst. She as of now has a foundation working for the UN.