Hostile stare was another contribution from chief Spirit Dassani to the aficionados of thrillers, however it didn’t answer the guaranteed repulsiveness, entertainer Omar Maskati did his part. Omar made his acting introduction in 2013, playing Hector Santiago in television arrangement named Blue Bloods.
The Blue Bloods entertainer played Sandeep in the 2020 thriller Hostile stare including Sunita Mani and Sarita Choudhury in the leads. All through his 7 years of an acting profession, Omar has just showed up in 27 deliveries; Network programs, movies, and short movies.
|Age||30 years old|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania|
Discover some lesser-known realities about Hostile stare entertainer Omar Maskati here.
10 Realities on Omar Maskati
- Omar Maskati is a youthful and hopeful television and film entertainer from New Jersey, the US. He as of late showed up as Sandeep in Eland Dassani and Rajeev Dassani’s shock executive named Hostile stare.
- As found in his IMDb history, Omar was destined to an Indian dad and a Puerto Rican mother. His dad is initially from Pune, India.
- He is of blended nationality as his dad and mom come from various ethnic gatherings.
- The character of his dad and mom isn’t public yet. Likewise, there isn’t anything about his kin in the media.
- He is an alum of the College of Pennsylvania. He has a science certificate.
- Omar is initially from Edison, New Jersey. His ethnicity is American.
- The detail on his birthday isn’t public. Omar Maskati was conceived in the year 1990 and is 30 years of age as of October 2020.
- This Hostile stare entertainer has an alluring physical make-up. He remains around 5 feet and 8 inches tall and has a conditioned build.
- Omar has kept the detail of affection life and sweetheart out of the scope of the media. Likewise, there are no connection ups of the entertainer in media.
- Starting at 2020, he isn’t hitched.