Patrick Mouratoglou is an expert French tennis trainer. He started as an expert tennis trainer in the year 1999. Also, so far in his profession, Patrick has had the privilege to mentor the absolute greatest names in serious tennis.
|Birthday||June 8, 1970|
|Age||50 years old|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
He has trained Marcos Baghdatis, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Aravane Rezai. You would best remember him as the mentor of the 23 time Grand Slam victor, Selena Williams. This ace tennis trainer has shown up in news sources for quite a while now, still, he carries on with a calm life.
Do you know whether he is a hitched man, who is his better half, his family detail? Discover some lesser-known realities about this French white public here.
10 Facts on Patrick Mouratoglou
- Patrick Mouratoglou is an acclaimed proficient tennis trainer from France. He is likewise a games analyst. He has been the mentor of a well known American tennis player, Serena Williams.
- Patrick and the multiple times Grand Slam victor started their joint effort in 2013.
- This attractive French tennis trainer has an immense fan following via online media. You can discover him on Instagram as @patrickmouratoglou and his Insta page has 147k devotees.
- Discussing his Twitter profile, his Twitter page has @pmouratoglou and has 42.7k devotees on his Twitter.
- As observed on his Twitter page, Patrick is right now situated in Nice, France with this family.
- Patrick Mouratoglou has depicted himself as the dad of five youngsters on his Instragam page. This implies the Mouratoglou family has seven individuals including his better half and their kids.
- With respect to spouse, he has for some time been hitched to Clarisse Mouratoglou. The specific date of their wedding isn’t public yet.
- As observed on his Wikipedia page, Patrick was brought into the world on June 8, 1970. In this way, his age is 50 years of age now.
- As an expert tennis trainer since 1999, Patrick has collected a monster net worth. Starting at 2020, his net worth is assessed at $5 million.
- For the time being, the detail of his yearly compensation isn’t public, however.