Raoni Barcelos is a blended military craftsman who at present contends in A definitive Battling Title also called UFC in the featherweight division.
Raoni holds a record of 16 successes and 1 misfortune. Prior to joining the UFC he contended in Restoration Battling Union and won the featherweight champion multiple times.
|Birthday||May 1, 1987|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
10 Realities about Raoni Barcelos
- Raoni as indicated by his Wikipedia page was brought into the world on May 1, 1987, in Rio De Janiero, Brazil. Notwithstanding, there is data about his family on his page or on the web.
- Raoni remains at 1.7m tall which is 5 feet and 7 inches and weighs 135lbs which is 61.25 kgs which is a decent physical for a contender of his division.
- Brought into the world in Brazil, he is of Brazilian identity and has a place with dark nationality.
- Raoni began preparing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu since he was a child and gotten his dark belt when he was twenty.
- He made his blended combative techniques debut on Walk 10, 2012 and won the battle by means of TKO(Technical Take Out) in the first round.
- Raoni wedded his better half Rauane in October 2020 and presented a wedding picture on his Instagram on October 12.
- He is presently undefeated in the UFC in his initial five battles and is as of now truly outstanding in his division.
- His latest battle was on November 7, 2020, where he confronted Khalid Taha in Las Vegas, Nevada. He won the battle through consistent choice.
- Out of his 16 successes as a blended military craftsman 8 have come from Knockouts, 2 from Entries and 6 from consistent choices, his 1 misfortune went ahead April 11, 2014, to Stamp Dickman through Accommodation.
- Raoni has two social medias; Twitter @barcelosraoni with 897 supporters, 147 followings and 370 tweets, Instagram @raonibarcelos_ufc with 21.7k devotees, 936 followings and 834 posts.