Richard Scott Smith is a swindler who deceived a few many ladies to give him cash and wed him. The docuseries named ‘Love Fraud’ is a genuine tale about this man and how he is brought somewhere near the ladies he deceived.
The docuseries is a four-section arrangement and is perhaps the most discussed show at this moment. To discover more about the extortionist, investigate the subtleties underneath.
|Name||Richard Scott Smith|
10 Facts on Richard Scott Smith
- Richard Scott Smith appears as though he is between 40-50 years of age. Be that as it may, current realities about his precise age and birthday are obscure.
- As indicated by the sources, he had gotten hitched in excess of multiple times. In some cases, he even had more than one spouse on the double.
- He supposedly conned his way into taking nearly $1 Million from all the ladies he wedded and deceived. Thus, he has a Net Worth of over 1,000,000 dollars.
- Love Fraud’s Richard Scott Smith has been portrayed as ‘unadulterated malevolence’ by one of his exes.
- As per the show, he used to function as a vehicle sales rep. In any case, he regularly lied that he was a specialist or an attorney.
- There is no Wikipedia life story devoted to the conman starting in 2020. A ton of data about him has been uncovered on the docuseries.
- Richard Scott Smith was brought up in the Midwest of the U.S. He holds the American identity and has a place with white nationality.
- He isn’t dynamic on any of the online media locales, for example, Twitter and Instagram. He has clearly concealed his character and is as of now not in jail.
- ‘Love Fraud’ is coordinated by Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady. The two of them have been assigned for an Oscar previously.
- ‘Love Fraud’ debuts it’s first scene on August 30. You can watch the docuseries on Showtime.