Ricky Elliott is a caddie and has been one for Brooks Koepka for quite a while now. He was as of late tried positive for COVID-19 on the PGA Tour. What’s more, to ensure the Covid doesn’t get communicated to other people, Koeka has pulled out from the Travelers Championship.
Also, after Elliott was found to have contracted Covid, Koepka alongside his mentor went to get tried once more. With this news, numerous individuals are pondering exactly who this caddie is. Thus, the 10 realities down beneath might help you all sort out who he truly is.
|Age||42 years old|
|Education||University of Toledo|
10 Facts on Ricky Elliott
- Ricky Elliott (brought into the world in the year 1978 or 1979) is generally known as the caddie of the acclaimed American golf player, Brooks Koepka. He has been Koepka’s caddie for a very long time at this point.
- His assessed net worth starting at 2020 is as yet under survey. In any case, with regards to Koepka, he has $20 million dollars of net worth starting in 2020.
- His age is 42 years of age. Thus, doing the maths, he may have been conceived around the year 1978 or 1979.
- He has scarcely unveiled any insights about his significant other. Regardless, he is a hitched man with youngsters.
- Proceeding onward to his Wiki bio, he doesn’t have one right now. Thus, numerous individuals scarcely know any realities about his life.
- He is from Portrush in Northern Ireland. That makes his ethnicity Irish. Similarly, he is of white nationality.
- He is dynamic on Instagram. What’s more, he has an aggregate of 7,751 devotees on his Instagram account as of now.
- During his previous life, he played at Royal Portrush Golf Club. Moreover, many considered him a promising golf player.
- He is an alum of the University of Toledo in Ohio.
- He is an old buddy of Ian Poulter.