Robin Kelly is an American legislator who has been chipping away at the situation of U.S. Delegate from Illinois’ second legislative locale since 2013. She speaks to her ideological group ‘Leftist faction’ since she joined the governmental issues.
In the ongoing political decision hung on November third, she won against ‘Theresa Raborn’ who has a place with the conservative alliance with 78.6% votes. Here are 10 realities about Robin Kelly that you should know.
|Birthday||April 30, 1956|
|Children||Ryan Horn, Kelly Horn|
|Education||Bradley University, Northern Illinois University|
10 Realities About Robin Kelly
- Robin Kelly is an American Legislator from Illinois who works in the situation of U.S. Delegate from Illinois’ second legislative locale since 2013.
- Robin Kelly speaks to ‘Progressive alliance’ as her government official gathering and on the political decision hung on November third, she won with 78.6% votes against ‘Theresa Raborn’ from the conservative faction.
- Besides, Robin Kelly’s history has been referenced on her profile on the Wikipedia page.
- An American lawmaker, Robin Kelly was conceived on April 30, 1956, in New York City, New York, US. She is presently 64 years old.
- Additionally, the insights concerning Robin Kelly’s net worth including her compensation have not been uncovered at this point.
- While referencing her experience, Robin Kelly has won the political race in 2002, 2004, 2006, and 2020.
- She is a hitched woman who lives in Matteson, Illinois, the USA with her better half ‘Nathaniel Horn’. The couple got hitched in the year 2003 and have been living joyfully from that point forward.
- Robin Kelly has an excellent family that comprises of her significant other ‘Nathaniel Horn’ and her kids Ryan Horn’ and ‘Kelly Horn’. The family shares a solid and adoring bond.
- She is an alum of Bradley College with a BA and a Mama degree. She didn’t restrict her investigation and further joined Northern Illinois College and got graduated with a Ph.D. degree.
- She has a colossal number of supporters on her online media accounts.