Ronald Pierce Ely, aka Ron Ely, is an American actor and novelist who was born on June 21, 1938, in Hereford, Texas. He is best known for playing Tarzan in the 1966-1968 NBC series Tarzan. Ely also played the lead role in the film Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze (1975).
Early Life of Ron Ely
Ronald Pierce Ely, also known as Ron Ely, was born on June 21, 1938, in Hereford, Texas, United States. He is American by nationality and White by ethnicity. He is 81 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Cancer. The information about his parents, siblings, and educational history is being reviewed.
Who is Ron Ely Wife?
In terms of his personal life, Ron Ely married his high school girlfriend Cathy in 1959. They were together until 1961. After that, he married Valerie Lundeen, Miss Florida USA (1981). Kirsten, Kaitland, and Cameron are the couple’s three children.
Valerie Lundeen, on the other hand, was killed on October 15, 2019, at the Hope Ranch residential community along the Santa Barbara coast. Fortunately, Ron Ely was unharmed. Police arrived to conduct an investigation, and a suspect identified as Ron’s son Cameron was shot dead by police.
Ron Ely’s Awards and Achievements
In the world of acting, he has made significant contributions and worked in great films and with great filmmakers.
Best Actor Nominations (1972)
Estimated Net Worth of Ron Ely
Ron Ely’s net worth is estimated to be $7 million as of 2019. Similarly, his primary source of income is acting.
Body Measurement of Ron Ely
Ron Ely, an American actor, is 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 88 kg. He has blue eyes. His hair is white. He is not currently active on any social media platforms.
Aside from acting, he is a writer who has published two mystery novels starring private eye Jake Sands: Night Shadows (1994) and East Beach (1995). (1995).
Ron Ely’s Professional Career
- Ron began his career as a supporting actor in films such as South Pacific (1958), The Fiend Who Walked the West (1958), and The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker (1958). (1959).
- Following that, he was cast in the lead role of Tarzan in 1966, and he performed all of the stunts himself, resulting in two dozen injuries.
- Following that, he landed a role in the film Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze (1975).
- In 1978, he appeared in five episodes of the TV series Fantasy Island.
- Ron dressed as Mark Antony in a Roman short tunic and breastplate.
- Ron Ely Wiki, Bio, Age, Valarie Death, Son, Net Worth, Tarzan, and 2019
- Ron Ely was featured in TV Guide for his role in Tarzan. P.C-Twitter
- In 1978, he appeared in the Wonder Woman episode “The Deadly Sting.”
- In addition, he appeared in The Aquanauts (1960-61), The Night of the Grizzly (1966), and Slavers (1967). (1978).
- Face the Music, a musical game show, was hosted by Ely in 1980. In addition, he hosted the Miss America Pageants in 1980 and 1981.
- Ron also played Mike Nelson in the 1987-88 TV series Sea Hunt.
- In addition, Ely played retired Superman in The Road to Hell of the Superboy in 1990-91.
- In 1992, he appeared in Tarzan the Haunted, and in 2001, he appeared in TV shows as Sheena and Renegade.