Scarlett Estevez (born December 4, 2007, in Los Angeles, California) is a young American actress. She rose to prominence after appearing in the film Daddy’s Home (parts 1 and 2). Similarly, she is a child actor who has appeared in a number of TV shows, some of which are listed below.
Early Life of Scarlett Estevez
Scarlett Estevez was born on December 4, 2007, in Los Angeles, California, to Anthony and Samantha Estevez. She has two siblings, Eloise Estevez and Ben Estevez. She is 12 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Sagittarius.
Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. When it comes to her education, no information is available.
Who is Scarlett Estevez Dating Currently?
She is not married or in a relationship. Besides, she’s too young to be dating anyone. As a result, she is currently single and focused on her career and studies.
Scarlett Estevez’s Awards and Achievements
In terms of awards and prizes, she has yet to receive any.
Scarlett Estevez: Rumors and Controversy
Her life is not shrouded in rumors or controversy. But we’re hoping she’ll be able to get one soon.
Body Measurement of Scarlett Estevez
Scarlett Johansson, an American actress, is 3 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 20 kg. He has dark brown eyes. His hair is also dark brown in color. As a result, Estevez has 624k followers on Instagram, 64.7k followers on Twitter and 2k followers on Facebook.
Scarlett Estevez’s Professional Career
- To begin, she debuted in the television industry in 2013 with the film Somebody to Love.
- Scarlett co-starred in the short film The Magic Bracelet with James Van Der Beek and Hailee Steinfeld the same year.
- In 2015, she appeared as Megan in Daddy’s Home – A Father Too Much (Daddy’s Home) and The Massively Mixed-Up Middle School Mystery.
- From 2015 to 2019, Estevez was a cast member in the TV series If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (11 episodes, voice of Esme Louise).
- She has been starring as Trixie in the television series Lucifer since 2016.
- Scarlett reprised her role in Daddy’s Home 2 – More Dads, More Problems! after a year off in 2017.
- She also appeared in films and television shows such as The Grinch (2018, voice) and Camp Kikiwaka (2019).
- Scarlett has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand as of 2019. Her salary information, on the other hand, is being reviewed.