Seema Jaswal is a writer who is additionally a TV and radio moderator from England. She is generally known as the host of the Premier League. She is likewise associated with revealing World Snooker Championships on the BBC inclusion and furthermore Channel 4’s BDO Darts.
|Birthday||January 28, 1985|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Education||Grey Court School, Richmond upon Thames College and Royal Halloway|
|Youtube||Official Seema Jaswal|
She began her vocation in 2008 is as yet proceeding with it. She finished her schooling at Gray Court School Richmond College and furthermore Royal Holloway, University of London. She has been utilized by IMG – Premier League Global Content, BBC, Channel 4, Eurosport, and furthermore Gfinity.
She has additionally worked in radios as an anchor, moderator, associate, and furthermore a journalist. At Asian Football Awards 2017 she won Media Award for her work. She has her life story on Wikipedia yet there is just data about her expert life and nothing about her own life is on her wiki page.
10 Facts About Seema Jaswal:
- Seema Jaswal was brought into the world on January 28, 1985, and she is presently 35 years of age.
- Her stature is around 5 feet and 6 inches tall however we have no clue about her weight and other different body estimations.
- She is an Indian-British who was really brought into the world in India. In any case, she has been right now living in London, United Kingdom.
- Expertly, she is notable as a TV just as a radio moderator who generally presents overall inclusion for Premier League.
- We have no clue about her folks just as her kin.
- The assessed net worth of Seema ranges from $1 million to $5 million.
- We have no clue about her past just as her present relationship status.
- She went to Gray Court School and different organizations including Richmond upon Thames College and Royal Halloway.
- Appears can be found on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and furthermore on Facebook.
- She has in excess of 114 thousand adherents on Instagram, in excess of 31 thousand fans following on Facebook, more than 83.9 thousand devotees on Twitter, and furthermore in excess of 400 supporters on YouTube.