Seema Mody (born May 14, 1985, in Portland, Oregon) is an Asian-American CNBC reporter/anchor. She is currently working as the CNBC US channel’s global markets reporter, presenting a recap of the European stock market closure. In fact, she is CNBC’s first South Asian on-air news personality. Scroll down to learn a lot more about Seema Mody.
Early Life of Seema Mody
Seema Mody, the Asian-American reporter/anchor for CNBC, was born on May 14, 1985, in Portland, Oregon, to her parents. Her parents’ and siblings’ information, on the other hand, is being reviewed. She will be 35 years old in 2020, and she was born under the sign of Taurus.
She is an Asian-American with mixed ancestry. In terms of education, she attended and graduated from the University of Washington.
Who is Seema Mody’s husband? Does she have any kids?
Seema is a beautiful and pretty girl who works as an anchor and reporter for CNBC. It’s difficult to believe that this stunning lady is still single. She must have been in a relationship in the past, but she is now single. Furthermore, she is said to be dating Jeff Macke, the host of CNBC’s Fast Money. However, neither of them has confirmed or denied this. There is no further information about her personal life disclosed. She also prefers to keep her personal life private.
So far, how many awards and nominations has she received?
In terms of awards and trophies, she has yet to win any. But we hope she gets one soon.
Seema Mody: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life.
Estimated Net Worth of Seema Mody
Mody is an Asian-American reporter/anchor. According to sources, Seema Mody’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of 2020. Her salary information, on the other hand, is being reviewed.
Body Measurement of Seema Mody
Seema Mody, an Asian-American reporter/anchor, is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 54 kg. Similarly, the journalist has a slimmer body figure of 34-27-33 inches. Cindy has 5k followers on Instagram, 43.3k followers on Twitter and 3k followers on Facebook.
Professional Career of Seema Mody
- First and foremost, Mody worked as an anchor and reporter at CNBC-TV148 in Mumbai, India, until 2011.
- During her reporting days at CNBC-TV148, she co-anchored two programs, Power Breakfast and After the Bell, as well as co-producing and anchoring other special features.
- Similarly, Seema joined CNBC in July 2011 as a reporter and anchor.
- Similarly, she has appeared on CNBC shows such as Street Signs, Closing Bell, and The Kudlow Report, focusing on biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
- In addition, from September 15th, 2014 to September 4th, 2015, the journalist was a co-anchor of Worldwide Exchange for London-based CNBC Europe.
- Furthermore, she officially left CNBC Europe in September 2015 and returned to CNBC US. She works as the channel’s global markets reporter, presenting a recap of the European stock market’s closure.
- Seema also covers the travel industry and hosts CNBC Digital’s Futures Now.
- In fact, she is CNBC’s first South Asian on-air news personality.