Shazia Mirza (born 13 January 1976 in Birmingham, United Kingdom) is an English stand-up comedian, actress, and writer best known for her show ‘The Kardashians Made Me Do It.’ Scroll down to learn a lot more about Shazia Mirza.
Early Life of Shazia Mirza
Shazia Mirza, an English stand-up comedian, actress, and writer, was born on January 13, 1976, in Birmingham, England to Mohammed and Sarwat Mirza. She grew up with three brothers, Cameron, Imran, and Razwan, in addition to her parents. She will be 44 years old in 2020, and she is a Capricorn.
Her nationality is English, and her ethnicity is Mixed. In terms of education, she studied Biochemistry at the University of Manchester before earning a Postgraduate Certificate in Education at Goldsmiths, University of London. She later enrolled at Rose Bruford College, where she studied acting.
Who is Shazia Mirza dating? Personal Life; Previous Affair
Mirza is not married and is not dating anyone. The comedian has not revealed any details about her personal life or previous affairs. Her private life, on the other hand, has remained a closely guarded secret thus far.
What honors and titles have she received to date?
As a result of her hard work and dedication to her craft, the actress-comedian has achieved great fame and popularity. Regarding her awards and trophies:
- Winner of the London Comedy Festival and Hackney Empire New Act of the Year in 2002.
- Runner-up, Birmingham Comedy Festival, 2002
- In 2003, The Observer named her one of the 50 funniest acts in British comedy.
- Columnist of the Year at the PPA Awards 2008 for her bi-weekly column in the New Statesman magazine, which she shared with comedian Julian Clary.
- In 2009, she was a semi-finalist on NBC’s Last Comic Standing Season 6 in the United States.
- Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance was awarded an Honorary Fellowship in 2010.
- AWA The Arts and Culture Award 2010
- One of the 2016 London Evening Standard’s “1000 Most Influential People in London” in the comedy category.
Shazia Mirza: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life.
Estimated Net Worth of Shazia Mirza
Mirza is an English stand-up comedian, actress, and writer who makes the majority of her money from movies, TV shows, and stage shows. Shazia Mirza is estimated to have a net worth of $9 million as of 2020, according to sources. However, no information about her annual salary is available on the internet.
Body Measurement of Shazia Mirza
Shazia Mirza, an English stand-up comedian, actress, and writer, stands 5 feet 4 inches (1.64 meters) tall and weighs undetermined. Similarly, Shazia has 40.3k Instagram followers, 15.2k Twitter followers, and 18k Facebook fans.
Shazia Mirza’s Professional Career
- First and foremost, Shazia used to be a stand-up comedian who was featured on CBS’s 60 Minutes and interviewed by Ed Bradley.
- Similarly, she aired a documentary titled F*** Off, I’m a Hairy Woman on BBC Three in April 2007.
- Mirza has also appeared at the Winnipeg Comedy Festivals and the Halifax Comedy Festival in Canada, the Lund and Malmo Comedy Festivals in Sweden, and the Glastonbury Festival, Hey Festival, and The Edinburgh Festival in the United Kingdom.
- Furthermore, her show, ‘The Kardashians Made Me Do It,’ debuted at Kilburn’s Tricycle Theatre as well as Soho Theatre.
- Mirza is also a writer, having contributed to FT Magazine, The Daily Telegraph, and the Chicago Tribune.
- She has also appeared in numerous TV shows, TV series, radio shows, and reality game shows.