Stephanie Troyak is a celebrated entertainer. Also, what’s more, she is an artist who is particularly acceptable at Gaga. Truly, she is a gaga instructor herself. Along these lines, she has gathered wide prevalence both as an entertainer and an artist.
Moreover, returning to her films, you may know her from the character depiction in the TV arrangement, Greenhouse Academy. Numerous individuals cherished her work in the part of Tammy in the show arrangement. Presently, to get a portion of individual data on her, you could peruse current realities down beneath on the entertainer, Stephanie Troyak.
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Profession||Actress, Choreographer, and Gaga Teacher|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||John Wannehag (Boyfriend)|
|Education||Booker T. Washington High School and NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts|
10 Facts on Stephanie Troyak
- Stephanie Troyak is a Canadian entertainer, choreographer, and expert artist. A portion of her popular works in films and arrangements like An American Girl on the Home Front and Greenhouse Academy.
- Her age has been uncovered by e-Talenta to associate with 26 years of age. On this specific page, her introduction to the world year has been referenced to be 1994.
- You might not have discovered her profile on Wiki. However, that is OK since you would not need to look further subsequent to perusing this article.
- She has a tallness of 5 feet and 7 inches. Thus, you can see that she stands very tall.
- Discussing her sweetheart, she is right now dating, John Wannehag. Her beau is an artist and choreographer too.
- Stephanie’s assessed net worth starting at 2020 has not been audited by any dependable sources as of now.
- She is of Canadian identity who moved to the United States for her schooling.
- Talking about her schooling, she went to Booker T. Washington High School. Additionally, she had later joined NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- Her record on Instagram is @stephtroyak.
- She is right now a dance entertainer at Tanztheater Wuppertal Pina Bausch.