Suki Waterhouse (born 5 January 1992 in Hammersmith, London, England) is an English model, actress, singer, and entrepreneur. In fact, she was awarded Best Actress at the New York City International Film Festival in 2018 for her contribution and hard work.
Early Life of Suki Waterhouse
Alice Suki Waterhouse, aka Suki Waterhouse, was born on January 5, 1992, in Hammersmith, London, England to Norman and Elizabeth Waterhouse. Her father is a plastic surgeon, and her mother is a cancer nurse.
She has a brother named Charlie Waterhouse and two sisters named Madeleine and Imogen (“Immy”), who is a model and actress. She will be 28 years old in 2020, and her birth sign is Capricorn. Her nationality is English, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of education, she went to Ibstock Place School.
Estimated Net Worth of Suki Waterhouse
Suki Waterhouse’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million as of 2019. Her salary information, on the other hand, is being reviewed.
Who is Suki Waterhouse Dating Currently?
From 2011 to 2013, she dated Miles Kane, the lead singer of the indie band Last Shadow Puppets. She then dated American actor Bradley Cooper from 2013 to 2015. The couple also attended several red carpet events and went on several overseas trips together.
Waterhouse dated American actor Nat Wolff in June 2015. They met through a mutual friend, Cara Delevingne. Suki was also rumored to be dating Game of Thrones relationship Richard Madden in December 2016.
Furthermore, she met Mexican actor Diego Luna on the set of the 2016 film Bad Batch, and they dated from 2016 to 2017. In July 2018, she was also spotted with British actor Robert Pattinson. In May 2019, she was photographed with the Batman actor.
Suki Waterhouse’s Awards and Achievements
Best Actress at the 2018 New York City International Film Festival
Suki Waterhouse: Rumors and Controversy
Her life is not shrouded in rumors or controversy.
Body Measurement of Suki Waterhouse
Suki Waterhouse, a British actress, stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 54 kg.
Suki Waterhouse’s Professional Career
- Waterhouse began her career as a model, eventually becoming a lingerie model for Marks and Spencer.
- She also modeled for Burberry and Redken, Tommy Hilfiger, Swatch, Lucy in Disguise, H&M, Alice, Coast, Max Studio, Sass & Bide, Caterina Gatta, and Pepe Jeans.
- Suki then appeared on the covers of British, Korean, Thai, Taiwanese, and Turkish magazines.
- She has also walked the runway for Burberry, Alexander Wang, and Balenciaga.
- In April 2017, Alice was named the “Mercier Muse” for the makeup brand Laura Mercier.
- She has also appeared in films such as Rachael (2012), Pusher (2012), Love, Rosie (2014), The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2015), Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016), and others.
- Waterhouse appeared in films such as Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie (2016), The Bad Batch (2016), Sound of Sun (2016), The Girl Who Invented Kissing (2017), Assassination Nation (2018), and others.
- Similarly, she appeared in Jonathan (2018), Future World (2018), Billionaire Boys Club (2018), Charlie Says (2018), Carte Blanche (2019), Detective Pikachu (2019), Bittersweet Symphony (2019), and other films.
- Suki has also appeared in Killers Anonymous (2019), A Rainy Day in New York (2019), Burn (2019), and Misbehavior (2019). (2020). The Broken Heart Gallery (TBA), as well as Séance (TBA).
- She has also appeared in TV shows such as Material Girl (2010) as Lourdes. Cecily of York in The White Princess (2017), and Alexis in Into the Dark (2018).
- In 2019, she also appeared in Halsey’s Nightmare music video.