Todd Cantwell is an English expert footballer who plays for the Premier League side, Norwich City. The 22-year youthful midfielder had an exceptional season despite the fact that his club is consigned back on the second level of English Football.
Additionally, Cantwell scored 6 objectives this season in PL as a midfielder. He additionally gave two bits of help on a solitary game versus Newcastle. As Norwich is consigned, there have been bits of gossip that Cantwell should land at Anfield for the forthcoming season.
|Birthday||February 27, 1998|
10 Facts on Todd Cantwell
- Todd Cantwell (brought into the world on February 27, 1998) is a Professional English midfielder who plays for Norwich City in the Premier League. He accepts the 14 number Jersey for the yellows.
- As of now, he is only 22 years of age. What’s more, kid, what an ability he is at the age this youthful. He was brought into the world in Dereham, United Kingdom.
- Also, he has stunning tallness and weight. He remains at around 1.77 meters tall. Moreover, his weight is around 70 kg. Exactly what you need for an assaulting midfielder.
- Proceeding onward, there are no indications of his sweetheart via online media. Subsequently, it is more secure to expect he is single and not dating anybody right now.
- Out of numerous things, Cantwell is known for his haircut. His haircut has been contrasted with that of Pogba and Adama Traore.
- He loves to interlock two strands of hair making it look like Braids. He has gotten a significant spotlight for his hair alone.
- Moreover, he has an all-around committed Wikipedia life story. No curve balls there obviously.
- Besides, Todd has more than 100k supporters on Instagram too. He is an exceptionally mainstream footballer as details show.
- For additional proof, he has sacked 6 objectives and 2 aids the group this season. Be that as it may, his group has been consigned for tragic reasons.
- Fortunate for him, there are bits of gossip that English monsters Liverpool are attempting the sign him this late spring. The transition to Anfield would be a dream worked out as expected for him.