Tom Kemp has been imprisoned for savagely attacking his better half, Malin Andersson. His fierce assault left the previous Love Island star, Malin with a messed up arm and a few cuts in her face alongside other body parts.
At the point when she went to the media uncovering the revolting reality of her darling, Tom, he denied the allegations. All things being equal, he even had the daringness to call Malin “a liar with emotional wellness issues.” But, since he has admitted to the assault, he has been detained for a very long time.
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches approx.|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Wife||Malin Andersson (girlfriend)|
10 Facts on Tom Kemp
- Tom Kemp is the beau of the previous Love Island star, Malin Andersson. He was captured on Thursday after he conceded that he had attacked his better half.
- Malin Andersson’s infant father, Tom has been imprisoned at Aylesbury Crown Court.
- His age is 29 years of age. In like manner, Malin is presently 27 years of age as she was brought into the world in the year 1992 on 20 October.
- He doesn’t have a Wiki bio.
- He had his record on Instagram yet it seems like he has brought it down after his detainment. Be that as it may, he used to have a huge number of devotees for him.
- Previous Love Island star, Malin Andersson likewise transferred about the aggressive behavior at home demonstrating photographs of her wounds. Also, since Tom has been imprisoned now, she shared a photograph saying “Equity has been served’.
- The two had a child girl who they had named Cozy. Be that as it may, she unfortunately died in light of untimely birth.
- Tom is from Milton Keynes and henceforth, is British by ethnicity. Similarly, he has a place with white identity.
- His assault on his better half prompted her hand being broken. Additionally, she had posted photographs of her draining nose, wounds, and a few cuts.
- He was charged by his sweetheart, Malin Andersson of being in an undertaking when his little girl was in the clinic.