Tyler Wright is a celebrated Aussie public, acclaimed for her inclusion in the game’s world. She is an expert Australian surfer and she contends in the WSL World Tour. She is a two times WSL Women’s World Champion.
|Birthday||31 March 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Gender||5 feet 7 inch|
|Parents||Fiona Wright & Rob Wright|
Tyler Wright stepped on her dad’s shoes and has made an extraordinary profession as a surfer. She was destined to an Australian family with a riding foundation. Her dad is a previous surfer and her sibling is additionally a surfer. She started surfing in her early stages.
10 Facts on Tyler Wright
- Tyler Wright is an expert Aussie public who is an expert surfer. She contends in the WSL World Tour. She won the consecutive WSL Women’s World Championship in 2016 and 2017.
- As to age, Tyler Wright was brought into the world on 31 March 1994. Thus, she is 26 years old at this point.
- She was brought into the world in Culburra Beach, New South Wales, Australia. Her identity is Australian and her nationality is white. She currently lives in Gerroa, New South Wales.
- Tyler Wright has appealing tallness. She stands 5 feet and 7 inches tall for example 170 cm. She stands 68 kg.
- You can locate this dazzling surfer via online media like Instagram. She is dynamic on Instagram as @tylerwright. Her Instagram page has 204k adherents.
- For the present, her Twitter page is absent.
- As seen on her Wikipedia page, Tyler Wright was brought into the world in an affectionate family with a riding foundation. She grew up with her Aussie guardians in Culburra Beach.
- She has four kin. Her kin are named Kirby, Mikey, Tim, and Owen.
- Her dad, Rob Wright is a previous expert surfer. Furthermore, her mom is Fiona Wright. Fiona Wright’s work detail isn’t public.
- Tyler Wright isn’t hitched at this point. Additionally, she doesn’t have a beau in 2020.