Ugur Sahin is the President of BioNTech SE and furthermore a clinical specialist. The new news identifying with Ugur Sahin has been everywhere on the web which expressed that the US firm Pfizer and the German organization BioNTech and have demonstrated the antibody to be 90% viable in forestalling Coronavirus diseases, as indicated by stage 3 preliminaries.
He is a very rich person who is Chief of the global organization ‘BioNTech’. Here are 10 realities about Ugur Sahin that may astound you.
|Birthday||September 19, 1965|
|Height||5 ft 9in|
|Net Worth||$2.1 billion|
|Education||Saarland University (1999), University of Cologne (1993), University of Cologne (1984–1990)|
10 Realities About Ugur Sahin
- Ugur Sahin is a Chief at the global German organization ‘BioNTech’ who has acquired numerous degrees and accomplishments in his day to day existence.
- As of late, there has been news over the Web that his organization and US firm Pfizer has demonstrated the immunization that they delivered is 90% compelling in the avoidance of Coronavirus 10 contamination which proceeded to pass all the 3 periods of the preliminary.
- While referencing BioNTech SE President, Ugur Sahin’s acquiring, he has a compensation of $7,064,000 dollars and a net worth of $2.1 billion.
- Ugur Sahin was brought into the world on September 19 in the year 1965 and his age is 55 years of age.
- Is it accurate to say that he is Hitched? truly, Ugur Sahin is hitched to his sweetheart ‘Özlem Türeci’ who is the Main Clinical Official at BioNTech. The couple was honored with a little girl in 2006 and has a wonderful family.
- Ugur Sahin has a place is from Turkey and has a place with the Turkish identity and his nationality is obscure.
- Additionally, Ugur Sahin has an effective profession as a President and a clinical specialist.
- He is an alum of Saarland College in the year 1999 and the College of Cologne in the year 1993 and the College of Cologne (1984–1990).
- He is of stature 5 feet 9 inches and has a thin body structure.
- Additionally, he isn’t via online media.