Vicki Golden (born July 28, 1992, in San Diego, California, USA) is an American professional freestyle Motocross rider and the first female team member of Metal Mulisha. During her racing career, she has won three consecutive gold medals in Women’s Moto X Racing at the Summer X Games in 2011 and 2012. (twice).
Early Life of Vicki Golden
Vicki Golden was born on July 28, 1992, in San Diego, California, in the United States. The information about her parents and siblings is not available on the internet. According to sources, her father was also a racer who was involved in a horrific accident involving an ATV that left him almost completely paralyzed.
According to sources, she also has a racing brother. She will be 27 years old in 2020, and she was born under the sign of Leo. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of her education, information about her educational background is being reviewed.
What is Vicki Golden’s current relationship status? Single, dating, or married?
She is not married or in a relationship. She hasn’t been linked to anyone until now. We don’t know anything else about her personal life or previous affairs. In terms of her relationship status, we assume she is single and is concentrating on her career at the moment.
Estimated Net Worth of Vicki Golden
Golden is an American professional freestyle motocross rider. According to sources, Vicki Golden’s net worth is estimated to be around $24 million as of 2020. Her salary information, on the other hand, is being reviewed.
Body Measurement of Vicki Golden
Vicki Golden, an American lawyer, and politician stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs unknown. Similarly, Vicki has 161k Instagram followers, 7849 Twitter followers, and 42k Facebook followers.
Professional Career of Vicki Golden
- Golden began racing at the age of seven and hasn’t looked back since. Her interest in racing stemmed from her parents’ racing background.
- Her parents became her inspiration, and despite her father’s tragic ATV accident, they strongly supported her in this field.
- Vicki started her professional racing career at the age of 16 when she competed in the Loretta Lynn’s Amateur Motocross National Championship in Tennessee.
- Similarly, her first accomplishment was winning the Women’s Amateur National Champion title, which motivated her and kept her going.
- She also received her AMA/WMX Pro License.