Whitney Woerz (born October 22, 2000, in New York, United States) is an American singer and songwriter. So far, she has released albums titled “Live from Muscle Shoals: The Fame Sessions,” “Behind the Smile,” “Love Me Not,” and “Ghost Story.”
Early Life of Whitney Woerz
Whitney Woerz was born on October 22, 2000, in New York, New York, United States. The information about her parents is being reviewed. She has a younger brother named Ashton. She is 19 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Libra.
Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of education, she attended Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School in The Bronx, New York.
Who is Whitney Woerz Dating Currently?
In terms of her love life, we don’t have enough information about her relationship status. Furthermore, she doesn’t talk much about her personal life in the media, which is why the details about her partner are still a mystery. As far as we know, she is probably single and concentrating on her career at the moment. According to her Instagram, she enjoys traveling and spending time with friends. She also posts pictures of herself singing at various stages.
Whitney Woerz’s Awards and Achievements
So far, she has received no awards or nominations.
Whitney Woerz: Rumors and Controversy
There are no rumors or controversy surrounding her life.
Estimated Net Worth of Whitney Woerz
Her net worth is being investigated as of 2019.
Body Measurement of Whitney Woerz
Her height and weight are being investigated. She has brown eyes. Her hair is also brown. Other details such as her body measurement, dress size, shoe size, and bra size are not disclosed.
Whitney Woerz’s Career
- Initially, she pursued a career as a singer and songwriter.
- In November 2015, she released her first album, titled ‘Life from Muscle Shoals: The Fame Sessions.’
- In addition, her second album, titled ‘Behind the Smile,’ was released in June 2016 and was produced by Grammy-winner Glenn Rosenstein.
- Furthermore, she has donated a portion of her music profits to the anti-bullying organization LETS Bring Change 2 Mind.
- In August 2018, she released her next single, “Love Me Not.”
- Furthermore, she addressed the issue of adolescent mental health through her work ‘Ghost Story,’ which went viral and received a lot of views on YouTube.